La Tangerina news.... Headline Animator

La Tangerina news....

Monday, April 14, 2008

La Tangerina family

La Tangerina's décor - European colonial with hints of Arabesque


What a wonderful beautiful place, thank you for making me feel at home in Tanger. For your hospitality and friendship. This hotel inspires me on many different levels. It has inspired me to decorate my home (one day when I am no longer a gypsy poet) with great attention to detail.
On another level it has inspired me to always live in a home full of laughter, many different stories and languages.
When you make your trip to America I would love to show you around New York and Oregon.
I will probably be there, unless of course I fall in love on another continent.
Chukran, Merci, Gracias, Obrigada, Thanks

Amanda Deutch
6th July 2007.

No comments: